Auto Glass Repair
- Affordable solution
- Most insurance companies waive your comprehensive deductible to have your windshield repaired.
- Fas-Break repairs have a 99% success rate
- Able to fix cracks up to 12 inches long!
- Fast – 30 minutes or less!
Auto Glass Replacement
- Our trained technicians restore the safety to your vehicle
- We only use OEM glass and Urethanes.
- Windshield replacement usually takes between 1 and 1 1/2 hours.
- Your windshield will meet Federal Vehicle Safety Standards 1 hour after being set.
ADAS (Advance Driver Assist System) Calibrations
- Vehicles with new advanced driver assist systems are required to be calibrated every time the windshield is replaced.
- Insurance companies are required to pay for the ADAS system to be calibrated.
- Vehicles equipped with a Dynamic system can be calibrated mobile (All American made vehicles, Volvo, Land Rover, and BMW)
- Vehicles equipped with Static systems currently must be brought to our shop for calibration (Toyota/Lexus, Mazda, Subaru, Kia/Hyundai, Nissan/Infiniti, Honda/Acura)
- We only use OEM software to calibrate our windshields to ensure your vehicle is returned to OEM specifications.
- Mobile calibrations are now available on all vehicles with the exception of Subaru.
Significant amounts of rust may be subject to a $40 service charge to fix the damage area. When removing your windshield, if the pinch-weld is rusted beyond our ability to repair it, other options may be needed. Installing a new windshield without correcting this problem will compromise the retention system.