- Against defects in materials and workmanship as long as you own your vehicle.
- To meet or exceed all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.
- To restore safety to the occupants and value to the vehicle.
- To pass all Federal, State, and Local vehicle inspections.
- Not to crack or spread as long as you own your vehicle.
- Should your repair not meet the above expectations, upon inspection by Fas-Break, We will credit the cost of the repair toward a replacement installed by Fas-Break or refund the monies to the original paying party.
- Not to discolor with age.
Should your auto glass replacement not meet the above expectations, upon inspection by Fas-Break, we will repair or replace at Fas-Break’s discretion.
Guarantees do not apply when the following conditions are evident:
- Any Breakage or damage results from vandalism, theft, acts of God, self inflicted damage, or an accident.
- By waiving restoration of any identified pre-existing conditions or damage that could result in premature failure.
- Safe drive-away-time is indicated for the safety of our clients and to assure a proper cure of materials used. If the client chooses to drive the vehicle prior to the safe drive-away-time indicated on the invoice, this voids any and all warranties expressed or implied.
The foundation of our business is total customer satisfaction.
If you have any problems or concerns regarding our products or services, please contact us immediately to address the concerns in a timely manor. We want you to be completely satisfied.
In the event any claims regarding the installation process should arise, it is both Fas-Break Auto Glass Centers and the Client’s responsibility to make timely arrangements to get the matter corrected. Consequential damage resulting from failure to notify Fas-Break within a reasonable time frame, not exceeding 1 week, and failure of the client to meet at an agreed upon appointment for repair will forfeit any and all liabilities.